Stainless Steel Trim Nails
Stainless Steel Trim Nails for Outdoor Jobs
Stainless steel trim nails are an excellent choice if you are concerned about discoloration on projects that will sit outside or be exposed to high humidity. When working on outdoor projects, be sure the construction is seamless and the nails will not rust and/or cause discoloration. Stainless steel trim nails are the right choice. Stainless steel trim nails are corrosion and rust-resistant and have a long life expectancy. Stainless steel trim nails are designed for installing trim on the outside of buildings. Stainless steel trim nails are also used on projects using pressure treated wood that tends to corrode other types of nails.
Stainless Steel Trim Nails have Many Uses:
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails can be used with ACQ pressure-treated lumber, cedar, redwood and acidic or oil-based exotic woods
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails can be used on outdoor construction like patios, fences or decks
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails can be used for waterfront applications
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails are used for wood carvings and ornamentals
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails are used on hardwood flooring
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails are used on moldings and baseboards
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails are used on wood paneling
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails are used on door and window casings
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails are used on upholstery trim panels
- Stainless Steel Trim Nails have many other uses!
Stainless Steel Trim Nails or Galvanized
Stainless steel trim nails are corrosion resistant without the addition of any chemical coatings. Stainless steel trim nails provide superior protection and have a longer life than even double hot-dipped galvanized nails. Stainless steel trim nails meet specifications for ACQ pressure treated lumber and will not bleed into cedar or redwood. Galvanized finish nails have been coated with zinc to keep them from rusting as quickly. They stand up to weather but will eventually rust.
DW Tools Offers High Quality, Durable Stainless Steel Trim Nails
DW Tools offers new, used or reconditioned nail guns when in stock. Also available is a wide assortment of stainless steel trim nails. Stainless steel trim nails are available in different length and gauges. Look at the 15 gauge 2 ½” stainless steel finish nails. These DA style, 34 degree angle stainless steel trim nails fit many brands of nailers. Some popular nail gun brands these stainless steel trim nails fit include;
- Porter Cable
Check to see if your model uses 34 degree collation and for correct lengths. The experts at DW Tools will help you find the right stainless steel trim nails for your project.
DW Tools is known for their great customer service and supplying the best products available at the best possible price!
Shop DW Tools & Sales Today for all the stainless steel trim nails you need!
Comments are closed