DW Tool Sales and Service offers the SPAX® advantage
Whether you are a professional contractor or a do-it-yourselfer, using SPAX® screws will not only allow you to work faster but it will also allow you to work smarter. German engineered and American made SPAX® these multi-material construction screws offer a wide selection of fastening solutions that ensure professional results in less time.
- Patented MULTIhead
- Countersinks screw head flush with the material.
- Patented serration
- Quicker and easier fastening.
- Patented 4CUT™ Point
- No pre-drilling, no splitting. Square end divides fibers.
SPAX® screws, “Do it once. Do it right.”
SPAX® screws are the perfect screw for many timber frame construction projects including:
SPAX® screws are durable
SPAX® screws are the versatile fastening solution for a wide range of interior applications in multiple materials, including wood, dry wall, masonry, sheet metal, and plastic. Available in both flat head and pan head styles in zinc and yellow zinc coatings.
- Heat treated Grade 5 durability.
- Patented thread serrations reduce driving torque to prolong power tool battery life.
- Patented 4CUT™ Point prevents splitting and requires no pre-drilling in wood.
- Available in both Unidrive (Phillips and Sq. Drive combo) and T-STAR Plus drive styles.
Comments are closed