Simpson Strong Tie
305 Stainless Steel
#2 Square Drive
The Deck-Drive DHPD Hardwood screw is specially designed to penetrate the hardest wood products with ease. With its unique paddle-style drill point, it virtually eliminates splitting without predrilling. The wings on the shaft counterbore hard material, allowing the head to countersink easily for a clean, finished look. Available in Type 305 stainless steel for additional corrosion protection.
- Penetrate the hardest wood products without predrilling
- Compact head ensures a low-profile installation and reduced visibility
- Wings on the shaft counterbore hard material and allow the head to countersink for a clean look
- Driver bit included in each package
- #2 square drive (replacement bit model BIT2S)
- Hardwood decking, docks and boardwalks
DeliveryItem location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States Shipping to: Worldwide Excludes: Asia, Middle East, Southeast Asia Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
ReturnsAfter receiving the item, contact seller within 14 days
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Original shipping charges can be deducted from refund.