1,000 Per Box
Product Information Table
Drive Type-T25 6 Lobe
Head Type-Rimmed Flat Head with Nibs
Thread Type-Variable Thread Design
Point Type-High-Low Threaded Tip
WSV — Allowable Pull-Through and Withdrawal
Use the lower of the pull-through or withdrawal values to determine axial design value.
Screws must be installed normal to the side grain of the wood main member with the screw axis at a 90° angle to the wood fibers.
The main framing member must be wood having a minimum specific gravity of 0.50 for DFL and SP main members, and 0.42 for SPF and HF main members. DFL is Douglas fir–larch. SP is southern pine. SPF is spruce-pine-fir. HF is hem-fir.
Withdrawal values, W, are in pounds per inch of the thread penetration in to the main member. Wmax is the maximum reference withdrawal value.
Allowable loads are shown at the wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration up to CD = 1.6.
WSV — Allowable Loads Comparison of Common Fasteners Used to Attach Truss Plies Together
- Table values are based on attachment of a 1 1/2″ side member to a 1 1/2″ main member of the same species and grade.
- Table values are based on the NDS, CD=1.0. Values shall be multiplied by all applicable factors, such as duration of load, etc. except where noted.
- Specific Gravities (G) assumed: DFL G = 0.50, SP G = 0.55, SPF G = 0.42.
- For a series of loads to be considered a uniform load, the loads must be applied no further apart than 24″ o.c.
- Assumes nail Fyb = 100 ksi.
- WSV212S and WSV3S withdrawal values based on testing per AC233.
dsstt or 25f wsv3s
DeliveryItem location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States Shipping to: Worldwide Excludes: Asia, Middle East, Southeast Asia Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
ReturnsAfter receiving the item, contact seller within 14 days
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Original shipping charges can be deducted from refund.